Most Popular Mandarin Courses:
- Mandarin Beginner Course
- Mandarin Intermediate Course
- Mandarin Advanced Course
- Mandarin Private lesson 1 to 1
- Mandarin Group course schedules and Fees
- Mandarin Course In-company training
- Intensive Mandarin Course
- Business Mandarin Course
- Mandarin class for Children
- Mandarin Reading and Writing Course
- IB Chinese Course
- GCSE/CIE Chinese Course
- AP Chinese Course
Mandarin Course Hong Kong
Who should take the Mandarin class in Hong Kong?
Chinese language has a long history with full of interesting culture and art. Wіth mоrе аnd mоrе trаdе аnd соmmunісаtіоn bеtwееn Ноng Κоng аnd mаіnlаnd Сhіnа, Маndаrіn іs bесоmіng аn іnсrеаsіnglу рорulаr lаnguаgе tо lеаrn, we can see that in recent year, a lot of students are taking Mandarin course Hong Kong.
Learn Chinese in Hong Kong is getting more and more important. Hong Kong is such a well mixed city where Chinese and Western culture are perfectly combined, in here, you can find traditional Chinese food, art and culture as well as very modern western lifestyle. Mandarin is the language spoken widely in Hong Kong, especially in recent years, more and more people coming from China are working in Hong Kong and lot of businessmen are doing their business here in Hong Kong. If you have kids studying in an International School, you must be realized that they are also learning this important language, taking Mandarin lesson in Hong Kong seemed to be essential.
Mandarin is Spoken by over 1.2 billion people, therefore, it is extremely useful when you travel to China either for fun or for business. In 2006, ILC started Mandarin language program and we have been teaching Mandarin for over 10 years! Today, no matter if you are interested in Private Mandarin lesson, Mandarin group course, or intensive Mandarin class, we can help you to learn this language in the shortest time and reach your goal. We also offer conversational Mandarin, Chinese writing Course and Business Mandarin Course.
If you are thinking about learning a language in Hong Kong, then Mandarin should come to your mind firstly, for fun purpose and for business purpose, you should take Mandarin course Hong Kong.
Why should I Learn Mandarin in Hong Kong at your centre?
- We are passionate to teach this language!
- International Language Centre is located in a very convenient place in Central Hong Kong
- Our teachers/tutors are qualified with Master Degree in Teaching Chinese as a foreign language
- Tailor-made material made learning Chinese more fun and efficient
- Other than learning in a small classroom, we take our students out to talk to people and show them Hong Kong
- Flexible schedule and nice teacher make your life easier
- Variety of learning methods, private lesson, group course or company training, one must fit your need
Our Mandarin Teachers are:
- Native Mandarin speakers
- Fluent in English
- More than 5 years teaching experience
- Friendly and helpful
- Passionate in teaching Mandarin Chinese
- Degree or Master degree in teaching Chinese or linguistics
- Mandarin Level Test Grade 1
- Familiar with the HSK exam
What should you expect after each course:
- Mandarin Course Hong Kong for Beginner course: Basic conversation, grammar, good pronunciation, express yourself in short conversations, HSK level 1 to 2
- Intermediate course: Reading and write basic Mandarin Chinese, speak more confidently, knowing more vocabularies. HSK level 3 to 4
- Advanced course: Read and write perfectly, communicate with local Chinese with no difficulties, fluent in Mandarin, HSK level 5 to 6.
Mandarin Course Hong Kong - Course Contents
Contents for Beginner Level:
- Chinese Pronunciation
- This and That
- How much is it
- I want a glass of beer
- Do you want this or that?
- Can I have a bigger one?
- Eating in a Chinese restaurant
- Food and Drinks
Contents for Intermediate Level:
- Buying clothes in China
- Inviting friends to have dinner
- I am sick
- Taking a holiday
- You speak very well
- Chinese holidays
- Travelling in China
- Surfing the Internet in China
- Buying a car in China
- Buying property in China
Contents for Advanced Level:
- China economy
- China pollution problem
- China housing problem
- Living in China
- Chinese and Western culture
- Chinese families
- Wedding in China
- Working in China
- Business meeting
- Business partner
Tips for quickly learn Mandarin in Hong Kong
Although Cantonese is the official language in Hong Kong, Mandarin is a growing language and it is spoken by more and more people here in Hong Kong. Here are the most important skills you should learn when taking Mandarin classes in Hong Kong.
- Pay 200% attention to Mandarin pinyin, pronunciation and the tones are the beginning of your lessons, it is the most factor to successfully learn this language.
- Learn Chinese characters as soon as possible, since your teachers will tell you that Chinese characters are much easier than pronunciation.
- Learn a max of 30 new words at day, will let you speak this language in 2 years.
- Set a target when you learn this language, for example, take an official exam, HSK
- Practice everyday if possible with your teacher, friends or colleagues
- Try your best to immerse into this language, either take intensive Mandarin course or study intensively in the first 6 months.
- Listen to Chinese musics, recommended singer Teresa Teng, one of the most famous and successful singers to originate from the Mandarin-speaking world.
- Watch Chinese TV dramas or movies, learn Mandarin with fun and enjoyment!