Intensive Mandarin Course
Intensive Mandarin Course Hong Kong
Top Mandarin Classes in Hong Kong
Mandarin language is spoken by 1. 3 billions people and it is changing into additional and additional vital in urban center, wіth mоrе аnd mоrе trаdе аnd соmmunісаtіоn bеtwееn Ноng Κоng аnd mаіnlаnd Сhіnа, Маndаrіn іs bесоmіng аn іnсrеаsіnglу рорulаr lаnguаgе tо lеаrn, nowaways, in Hong Kong, almost all students are required to learn Mandarin in their schools in Hong Kong. Іf уоu’rе lооkіng tо ехраnd уоur саrееr орроrtunіtіеs аnd would like tо wоrk іn Маіnlаnd Сhіnа оr Таіwаn іn thе futurе, сhооsіng Маndаrіn Сhіnеsе then you won't regret!
The best way to learn a language is get more exposure to the language, learning Mandarin is the same, to quickly grasp this hard language, you are suggested to come to class every day, this 3 hours a day, 5 times a week class will get you the best result if you are trying to learn Mandarin, within one month, 20 days Mandarin class, you will be able to read 300 most commonly used Chinese characters and over 800 Chinese words that make your life much more easy when you travel to China or live in Hong Kong.
Intensive Mandarin course is proved to be the fastest way to learn the language. This intensive Mandarin course is designed for student who is eager to learn the language and want to speed up in learning it.
During the 20 days intensive Mandarin course, students will learn 3 hours a day, Monday to Friday. By immersing into the language, student will learn the most practical language for everyday use, real life settings are introduced such as Greetings, Go shopping, Bargaining, Introducing family members, talking about weather and asking directions; etc.
Learning methods: Private 1 to 1 / Group Course
Course length: 60 hours
Days and times: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 12:30pm, 20 days
Language Focus: Listening and Speaking. Moderate Reading and Writing
◆Native Chinese from Beijing or north of China
◆University Degree Holder (Teaching Chinese as a foreign language or Translation)
◆Fluent, Pure & Accurate Mandarin, Fluent in English
◆Certificate Mandarin Proficiency Test First Award
◆Excellent Phonic & Grammar skills
◆Well-trained Chinese teacher, teaching languages for over 10 years
◆Kind, Passionate & Patient
Textbook: Chinese Express by Chinese language university
Level Reached: HSK Level 1-3 (Beginner)
Who should take this course?
- If you like to study everyday to quickly improve your language proficiency
- if you enjoy learning by yourself with a teacher or in a small group of people
- if you wold like to take Mandarin classes in Hong Kong
- if you not only want to learn the language but also want to meet friends
- if you want to understand Chinese culture as well as the history
Tips for Learning Mandarin Language
- Pay 120% of attention to Mandarin tones, it might be tight at the beginning, but you will feel much comfortable in the future learning time.
- Learn Chinese characters as early as possible, later you will find Chinese characters are actually easier than pronunciation!
- Listen to the audio files your teacher gives you everyday to immerse into this language.
- Remember to do Listening, speaking, reading and writing at the same time!
- Practice makes perfect, don't be shy to speak and make any mistakes.
- Set a target to yourself, for example, take HSK Level 2 in 6 months, and HSK Level 3 in 1.5 years.
- Learn grammar everyday, yes, grammar is not that complicated in Chinese, but it doesn't mean it is that easy to master.
- Try to listen to different people's speaking Chinese, different people might have different ascents, and it can be very different!
- Write diary when you master 600 Chinese words, it will help you to build up your vocabularies quickly.
- Make flashcards when you first beginning to learn Chinese characters, it is very helpful.
- Listen to Chinese songs, which make learning Chinese enjoyable!