French Language Course Hong Kong
OUR EXPERTISE. YOUR BENEFITS.
French Tutors Hong Kong is experienced in preparing you for the French exams that most international schools take, notably IGCSE and IB exams. Leveraging our successful tutoring experience, we also offer personalised private or semi-private French lessons to kids, teenagers, adults for learning French as a second language. We are able to accommodate flexible tutoring arrangements by teaching in our learning centres, your home or office, library, or cafe.
Our experienced teachers help you achieve meaningful personal and professional development through a wide range of dynamic learning modules designed and delivered in a fun and practical way to enhance and improve your French language proficiency and equip you with exam strategies.
French Language course Hong Kong has 3 levels:
- Saying hello
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- More about you
- Your family
- Your home
- Looking for things
- What do you like to eating?
- Table talk
- Your hobbies
- Telling the time
- Arranging things
- Asking where place are
- Find your way around
- Going shopping
- Shopping and going to a cafe
- Months and Date
- Pronunciation guide
- Answers to puzzles
- Les mots et les nombres
- Qui est ce?
- Ca va bien?
- Arret sur
- Trouvez l’objet
- portait- robot
- je me presente…
- de mere en fils
- Arrêt sur..
- Parisiens, qui êtes vous?
- Question de mode
- Une munie pour un objet
- Les ados…
- Exercise book level Beginners
- Exercises book intermediate
- Exercise book advance
- Good English and convey information effectively.
- Giving full attention to student's requirement, taking the time to understand the points being made.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses before the first lesson starts for each student.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of their students
- Friendly, Helpful and Professional
- Passionate about teaching language and making new friends.
- French Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA)
Learning French language in Hong Kong must be in a fun environment! Therefore, we require our lessons to be:
- Fun, interesting and meaningful.
- Audio, Video materials will be used in the class.
- We don't only teach the grammar, but we are more focused on listening, speaking for everyday uses practical French
- Group class is in a perfect atmosphere, one on one lesson fits your unstable timetable
Check our different courses starting dates and prices: